"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Casting for the new series will begin next week, with pilot production scheduled for December.
- By the end of the war, only a pilot production of five units had been completed.
- In structure of science and technology park are available - own design office, research laboratory, experimental pilot production and economical sector.
- This action was a result of the drastic decrease in pilot production.
- In 1996, the Air Force increased pilot production because of shortages.
- In the future, American operations will focus on low-volume manufacturing and pilot production, as well as development of new technologies.
- Research on a replacement for C-3 was begun prior to 1950, but the new material, Composition C-4, did not begin pilot production until 1956.
- Again yielding to changes in pilot production the squadron was inactivated in October 1992.
- This is facilitated by providing them with adequate funds for conducting market research, test marketing, prototype development and pilot production.
- From the 1981 pilot production, the total production of the Type 79 was nearly 200,000 until 1992.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.