"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As a backup, pilots may carry a parachute in the harness.
- So all the pilots carried sidearms now, to defend themselves first, and then to make certain they were never captured alive.
- Their flexible schedules allow many pilots to carry on second careers.
- Here's the number for the satellite phone the pilot carries.
- The pilot carried his firearms in full view as he approached the men.
- Despite today's vote, pilots may not be carrying firearms anytime soon.
- In a sense, the idea is a throwback to the days when pilots carried guns on mail flights.
- As part of their survival kit, pilots carry emergency beacons.
- Rivers have not changed since Twain wrote the book, and the pilot still carries with him a certain aura.
- But before he got here, for 17 years since 1983, the pilots have been carrying this company.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.