"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They found a bend in the road, and the pilot headed for it.
- Our pilot headed toward an opening the size of a small basketball court.
- Richard pointed at the tunnel next to the one the pilot was heading for.
- Four miles from base, he said, the pilot turned around and headed seaward.
- He had also become the pilot for several other Illinois families headed to Oregon.
- Abruptly its pilot made a hasty, sloppy turn and headed back for the city.
- The pilots bore down on the throttles and headed for the open sea.
- The pilot had surfaced and was heading for one of the islands.
- The daring pilot of the other ship was heading straight for the pursuit plane.
- The pilot headed north for his alternate field and saw smoke rising there also.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.