"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A main pilot navigates the submersible, while a second pilot maneuvers the robot's arms to collect specimens.
- The pilot then navigates the series of slipstream "tunnels" until they exit via the desired slip point.
- The pilot would then navigate the ship through the potentially hazardous rocks into the harbour.
- The pilot navigated via a wrist compass and air was provided through a Dräger self-contained breathing device.
- When there is a good weather outside, pilots navigate themselves visually with map.
- The answer was to build a specially designed obstacle course which the pilots would navigate at high speeds.
- The pilot navigates by changing altitudes to catch winds, which can reach as high as 10,000 feet or more.
- In more moist atmospheres which become hazy, pilots navigate above the haze layer in order to get a better vantage point of these storms.
- These cut outs could also be used as a directional device to help pilots navigate back to friendly airfields.
- As the ship approaches the castle under cover of darkness Geoffrey is suspended in a basket to help the pilot navigate.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.