"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Glider pilots often can use any of three different call signs.
- As a result the average age of glider pilots is increasing.
- He is also a safety expert and a glider pilot.
- He is a former glider pilot and deep water sailor.
- The mission was ground and flying training of glider pilots.
- With the active support of the German government, there were 50,000 glider pilots by 1937.
- Attended local flying club, where he became a glider pilot.
- The park is a popular launch site for local hang glider pilots.
- After all, the glider pilots had been withdrawn and were already in England.
- Already as a teenager, he became a skilled glider pilot.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.