"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They did not know their destination; they could see, however, that the new pilot was steering for some defined objective.
- These pilots steer vessels up the relatively wide channel in the lower harbor to the Narrows.
- The pilot then steers to stay on that line.
- But the pilot could not steer her craft.
- The automatic pilot was not steering the plane.
- The early pilots couldn't have steered by it, Silence decided, and shook her head at the thought.
- The pilot, who was also shot, steered the helicopter back over the Israeli line, where it crashed.
- A hidden pilot inside the plane steered it to simulate the movement.
- The pilot steered us too close and we got caught in its energy field, I guess, and we wound up here.
- A single galvanometer was then used to show if the pilot was steering too far to the left or to the right.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.