"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The pilot pointed to a display on the board to his right.
- The pilot pointed in the direction of the offices.
- The pilot pointed to the chair beside his own.
- The pilot pointed to a channel marker thirty yards ahead.
- A pilot points the way ahead as if to will the journey was sufficient to make it happen.
- The pilot pointed to the left of the hidden jungle path.
- When the pilot pointed to its position on the map, Paul nodded.
- "No." The pilot pointed at the display unit on her desk.
- And you' - the pilot pointed at Lieberman - 'are the front man.
- The pilot pointed at the approaching platform, held up two fingers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.