"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Currently in production, an animated pilot show is expected towards the end of 2009.
- He also appeared on the first pilot show for Shooting Stars, acting as a team captain.
- However, the series they requested was significantly different in tone from the pilot show.
- The station ran a contest and invited producers to make three pilot shows.
- The winner (Andrew Maxwell) got the chance to make his own pilot show.
- After doing a second pilot show, she was then tapped to become host of RT's first live show.
- It was the pilot show of a series that will last at least one more episode, and perhaps four more after that.
- This may have been because the pilot show was just that.
- The pilot show was rejected, allegedly, for being 'too vulgar'.
- A year later, a disc jockey gave the tape of the pilot show to a TV boss, who sent for Good.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.