"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The animal's body was too long to see in detail, so the pilot maneuvered the robot close to provide an intimate tour.
- Without shutting down the engine, the pilot maneuvered around inside to let them out.
- Slowly the pilot of the stranger ship maneuvered them skillfully together.
- By following an instrument on the dashboard, the pilot can maneuver the plane down that path to a safe landing.
- The pilot maneuvered the plane for a close look.
- How the pilot could maneuver a 250,000-pound aircraft inflight to within three feet of a moving point in space was amazing.
- The other pilot wasn't maneuvering: he was swooping in to intercept their course from behind and to one side.
- While Lotta looked upward, the pilot maneuvered, trying to get the seaman into position above her.
- The pilot maneuvered until the planet was dead ahead.
- The pilot maneuvered the aircraft to land more into the wind and parallel with the length of the beach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.