"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He later became one of the air force's first jet pilots.
- Maybe he could study to be a jet pilot after this was all behind him.
- Further figures show that out of 80 student fast jet pilots only 13 are still in training with the rest "on hold".
- She sometimes switches places with Lee as the jet pilot.
- The jet pilot was nearly halfway home after making his delivery.
- Atwood was one of the first jet pilots in the air force.
- But, she seemed to be impressed by the fact that he was a jet pilot for hire.
- He is a jet pilot and a major general with his own guards regiment.
- And, the jet pilots say, their engines are more reliable.
- So, after spending a season as a graduate assistant coach at the academy, he plans to begin training to become a jet pilot.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.