"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But if the pilots do strike, Mr. Clinton may be forced to act.
- Not long before dusk, the pilot struck the alarm gong.
- Some industry analysts were predicting that the pilots would not strike.
- While American's other unions are opposed to the pilots' efforts, the company said would not operate if its 9,000 pilots struck.
- When the pilots struck two years ago, President Clinton used his executive powers to order them back to work after only a few minutes.
- The remaining pilots either never struck or have returned to work.
- If the pilots had struck, they would have grounded the airline.
- The pilot dove the plane, struck the ground and taxied close.
- The pilots could still strike early next year if negotiations with the company again fall apart.
- The pilots had struck over pay, retirement benefits and work rules, including how many hours a day they could be scheduled to work.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.