"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No, I thought, they taught pilots to fly.
- According to Daurat, this formed character and taught pilots to respect their machines.
- The original Link Trainer was created in 1929 out of the need for a safe way to teach new pilots how to fly by instruments.
- Airlines teach pilots that they may also use the rudder in coordination with the ailerons.
- What are they teaching you pilots at the Academy now, anyway?
- It was a space flight simulator-a descendent of the Link trainer which once taught pilots how to fly.
- The F.A.A. will begin a national campaign early next month to teach pilots about the system.
- Snook flew over 700 instructor pilot hours teaching new pilots how to fly the UH-1 in combat.
- Among other things, he helped teach American pilots how to say, in Russian, "Do not shoot!
- The Gunairstructor, as it was called, helped teach pilots how to shoot down enemy planes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.