"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Still other B-17s were used to determine the airplane's vulnerabilities and to train German interceptor pilots in tactics.
- Steve Minto, one of the interceptor pilots, was played by the noted British actor Steven Berkoff.
- They were chasing down a deadly terrorist who could kill hundreds of people in one pass if the interceptor pilots didn't do their job.
- But sir, in the heat of the fighting one of your interceptor pilots lost his head and mistook me for a Druuf.
- Most interceptor pilots trained at Perrin, however, were later assigned to ADC.
- To train an interceptor pilot took many years and nearly a million dollars.
- "Yes," replied the interceptor pilot and division flight leader.
- All three were wearing shoulder patches denoting varying degrees of skill as interceptor pilots.
- The President said he remembered such a conversation, and that it reminded him of when he had been an interceptor pilot.
- Fire Fox 97 - March, an Air Defence exercise during which low level sorties were flown to train interceptor pilots.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.