"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They were even denied the disability and health benefits available to male pilots.
- "Flying a Ford trimotor will make all the male pilots I know green with envy."
- The male pilot and ten of the passengers were Australian.
- A male Corellian pilot, to the extent that her build would allow her such motion.
- You wouldn't have said that to a male pilot unless it had been a real run.
- After the attack on Pearl Harbor, it became evident there were not enough male pilots.
- Female pilots would compete with male pilots for assignments in the advanced T-38 training.
- Several male pilots walked by, probably, Katya thought, to get a look at the laughing girls in the wet undershirts.
- Imagine giving a machine like this to young, libidinous, hormone-drenched male pilots!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.