"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Everybody has the chance to be the best and seize the moment.
- Women's political organizations are doing their best to seize the moment.
- His efforts to seize the moment seem to be taking hold.
- Instead he would be a man of action, seizing the moment.
- "He was waiting for his chance and seized the moment."
- He had only to reach out his hand and seize the moment.
- Martin said the team's goal in Game 4 is to seize the moment.
- He came to Washington determined to seize the moment and cut a deal.
- Seize the right moment and then suddenly let him have it.
- You have to seize the moment and make the most of it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.