"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It would have added so more to an already unforgettable moment in Yankee history.
- That had been singularly the most unforgettable moment of his life.
- Blame an employee who didn't know when to ignore the rules for the next unforgettable moment.
- In such small, unforgettable moments, Henkes is at his very best.
- After that first unforgettable moment, even the war of the worlds had turned into just another chore.
- It would give her, he thought, some unforgettable moments.
- IT is one of the most unforgettable moments in the history of movies.
- Weaver has already experienced an unforgettable moment in a World Series.
- Happiness, surely, is a bonus we enjoy at unforgettable moments in time.
- The actress said "It was such an amazing and unforgettable moment and nothing's been the same since."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.