"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A moment later two figures stepped down and began to make their way across.
- From that moment on teams began to develop in different parts of the country.
- The moment the campaigning began, the project raised more than $10,000 in just a week.
- Two days later, his life's best moment began to sour.
- From that moment on the pressure for his removal began to build.
- A moment more and I should have begun to hear the sound myself again.
- Only a moment I lingered over her, then began to run.
- The movement stopped, and after a long moment began again.
- He closed his eyes for a moment, thinking hard, then began to nod.
- She watched him for a moment, almost sadly, then began the short walk to the student center.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.