"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The moment the thought entered his mind, Gideon tried to dismiss it.
- Every family accepts that the moment a child enters the world, the rest of life must be put on hold.
- She watched him for a moment then entered her study.
- The moment that she opened the door, The Shadow entered.
- The man turned instinctively, a moment after Cliff had entered.
- The next moment, a girl, looking rather pregnant, enters the café.
- She turns her eyes upward, enters a moment of reverie.
- Only a moment or two passed before Farica entered the tent.
- The two of us marched on, and moments later entered the house through a back door carelessly left open.
- This was something which had never for a moment entered her head.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.