"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What happened was that the change in operating system created a moment when people had to pick.
- The goal of many marketers is to create a moment like this.
- What create a very special moment to make the artist play and express like in a concert.
- He describes his work as an interaction of colors which create a moment.
- I fear creating multiple moments in time for no good purpose.
- "Now they're talking about creating a very dramatic symbolic moment."
- Then she suddenly created an awkward moment by asking an unexpected question.
- But finally all these devices work in the service of creating chilling moments.
- Her love of party-throwing comes from a desire to bring people together and create happy moments.
- You merely show me how to create new moments.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.