"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But she recovered, and moments later, other dancers fell in the same way.
- The moment the light was no longer falling on him, the young man stopped moving.
- The others watched a moment or two then fell to talking and paid him no further heed.
- We stood for a moment wondering bow far the water fell.
- He walked through the hatch, and a moment later the Kid fell into step behind him.
- He stood for a moment, a childlike, puzzled look on his face, then fell forward.
- For a very long moment after he had fallen silent.
- They would devour him now or later, the moment his guard fell.
- Another moment or two, and this animal will fall beneath my weight.
- A moment of silence had fallen over the assemblage in the living room.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.