"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They want you to love them; it makes the final moment of betrayal sweeter.
- This makes the current moment a particularly awkward one.
- It had to be something dramatic to make the moment worth the wait.
- We made a pact about an hour ago, the moment you shot that guard.
- Wherever you've been recently, send us your photos and a few words about what made the moment they capture special.
- Whichever the case, George's decision was made the moment that the door had closed.
- The fun that makes the magic moment, you can say tells a story.
- And he'd have to start thinking about the wish he would make the moment his hand closed on the sword's hilt.
- On this occasion, he made for the front door the moment he was out of his car.
- He was torn between taking her right that instant and making the moment last.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.