"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It may also be used when the distance is squared, as in moment of inertia.
- It achieves this by increasing the camera system's moment of inertia.
- A smaller moment of inertia will also decrease the swing weight.
- The symbols and sometimes are usually used to refer to the moment of inertia.
- However, this term may be easily added to the moment of inertia of Arm 1.
- There is no physical significance for moment of inertia.
- This effect can be reduced by concentrating the ball's mass near its center so that the moment of inertia is small compared to mr2.
- A long, thin mass would have the proper moment of inertia if it could be thrown straight.
- "Let's go back for a minute and review what we know about the big I, moment of inertia."
- This means that its moment of inertia is decreasing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.