"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They were standing about a foot away from each other, and the moment seemed to call for some sort of physical contact.
- There was no time to do anything and yet the moment of waiting seemed like eternity.
- I just couldn't bring myself to say what we're planning, the moment didn't seem right.
- They had both known this would happen when the moment seemed right.
- The next moment, the entire river seems to rise up against him.
- But that moment seemed like so much lost history at the opening last May.
- And the moment would seem to call for something drastic.
- Now seemed the moment to put it to good use.
- He looked around at the crowd, and for a moment seemed to enjoy the attention.
- No moment seems to carry more dramatic weight than any other.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.