"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, they delivered at the moment of truth, defeating the Pistons, 94-88.
- Through this program teachers get direct observation and personalized feedback delivered at the teachable moment via the internet.
- It must be delivered with strength, certainly, but also at the proper moment and in the proper location.
- If you deliver an effective technique at the very moment that the time-up bell sounds, then your score will be accepted.
- Scanners also concentrate the dose in time, because they deliver a high dose-rate at the moment of exposure.
- He accepted my offer and will deliver the letter at the earliest convenient moment.
- You've been lovely and I'm leading you on but I can't deliver at the moment.
- And it was delivered at the very moment the movement had achieved perhaps its purest expression, with "Umberto."
- The commissioner's recollection would remain blank concerning the quick action that The Shadow had delivered at the moment of Slook's vicious swing.
- Bark control collars are used to curb excessive or nuisance barking by delivering a shock at the moment the dog begins barking.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.