"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What has been the most memorable moment for you in the campaign so far?
- What was your most memorable moment out in the field?
- What is your most memorable moment on set and why?
- I got a lot of phone calls about that, my great memorable moment.
- But though it might have provided him a memorable moment, his game was not one to remember.
- According to him, the memorable moment of his life has not arrived.
- One of the most memorable moments from the 2004-season was the 0-2.
- "Just watching his face light up was one of our most memorable moments."
- Some of his most memorable moments were during the 1987 season.
- The memorable moment will be chosen by the committee as well.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.