"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One moment - and the small tree appears, all sown with the fruit.
- A moment or two and a dim light appeared in the kitchen window, probably from Danny's bedroom.
- The next moment there appeared in the doorway a short, stout young man.
- One moment he had been thinking back to his first meeting with the Lady and the next the light had appeared.
- We reached the head of the stairs but a moment before the Kalkars appeared.
- A bad thought picked that moment to appear at the back of Corsi's mind.
- But during our drive to his house, the moment of relative privacy appeared to bring out a different perspective.
- One instant the street was empty, and the next moment the man had appeared.
- In this performance, all these moments appeared as if out of nowhere.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.