"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It's been a great evening together, and you're happy to capture the moment.
- When the sun finally came out, I jumped on the opportunity to capture the moment.
- The deadline was days away, but we wanted to capture the moment.
- Brands need to act fast to capture the moment, though they can get caught out.
- With this in mind, you really need to be prepared to capture such moments.
- The result captures the moment when the participants discovered what happened to the flight.
- The director uses this to capture special moments that are very significant.
- He shook hands again with her, making sure that the press photographers captured the moment.
- Shoot the first one in advance of the event and then you probably will capture the significant moment.
- They capture moments that would otherwise be lost and save them for all time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.