"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was a sense of timelessness in the still air, as if the present moment would last forever.
- And how often have you said, "I wish this moment would last forever"?
- The moment may not last long, but for now there is a refreshing wonder to it all.
- But these moments couldn't last, not even with the crowd chanting for him.
- How would he feel if this happy moment on the trail did not last?
- The game's best moment didn't even last a minute.
- It's as if, somehow, he knew those moments wouldn't last.
- But what if those moments lasted for months or even years?
- But the upbeat moment may not last long enough to be cherished.
- But it remains to be seen how long this incredible moment will last.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.