"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I wanted that moment to linger on and on and on.
- When she came back to her chair, the moment of sentimentality still lingered.
- The sense of power and the feeling of superiority made the next few moments linger as I basked in pride.
- It's just that every moment this disease lingers, we lose more Bajorans.
- Although it was not part of a performance, the moment may well linger as one of the most moving things I've witnessed in a theater.
- An awkward moment lingered as they wondered how to greet each other.
- When I had explained, a long moment of aghast horror lingered between us.
- And he allows the bittersweet moments to linger just enough.
- She let the moments of semiclarity linger like a fog in front of her eyes.
- Then she took a step backward, before the moment could linger too long, or be explained away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.