"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He looked at her eyes for a moment then started laughing.
- The moment he stepped out of his car, however, she started toward him.
- A moment of silence, then bare feet started across the floor toward him.
- It took him a moment or two to realize what they were speaking and to start translating.
- I expected him to, any moment, start pawing through the papers.
- I knew that the moment you saw me here you'd start giving us trouble.
- He wondered why she had chosen that moment to start asking personal questions.
- The lift above him chose that moment to start to move.
- The moment the news of this flight got out half the world started writing to me.
- They stopped for a moment, quite near, then started again.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.