"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He dropped his eyes, let the moment hang there just the right interval, then looked back up at his audience.
- The moment hung, then pivoted and died as the ridiculous dynamics of it caught up with me.
- "Because Burrfoot did not die when he was supposed to have died, the moment of his death hangs suspended in time."
- A moment of silence hung over the boats and the island.
- The moment hung in the air, like the eerie hush before an earthquake.
- They didn't move and Alexandria could feel the threatening stares as the moment hung in the balance.
- The special moment hung like a painting in the mind's eye, and for all time.
- The moment Richard dreaded more than any other in medicine hung between them- the held breath waiting to be expelled.
- The moment hung precariously, for she was on the edge of tears.
- The moment hung awkwardly in the air and Chris felt frightened.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.