"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The moments she calls quality time have always belonged to the boys.
- As she held her parents' hands and heard the clerk congratulate them, the moment belonged to her.
- The evening's most poignant moments, however, belong to an actor who is only briefly onstage.
- But these moments belong to the annals of camp, not culture.
- How could the moments of your life belong to anyone but you?
- The moment of truth in the story being told belongs to the actor.
- The most emotional moment of the evening, however, did not belong to the top two skaters.
- Would I tame this great being and make her so much my slave that every moment of her life belongs to me?
- But the brightest moment of all belonged to Messier.
- The moment was soon, and the moment would belong to him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.