"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was a packed room, but I managed to get his attention for a moment and asked if he remembered our earlier meeting.
- She got no response for a moment, then the eyes seemed to see her.
- Now, if she could only get him alone, for just a moment, no one would be the wiser.
- I haven't got the for a moment so you'll have to use this one.
- I got behind the Ford for a moment, but it accelerated again.
- I tapped him on the shoulder, hard enough to get his attention for a moment, at least.
- I let my emotions get away from me for a moment.
- You'll get it for a moment, but then your mind will wander.
- The pain that caused ran so deep he couldn't get his breath for a moment.
- Anyway, now that I've got you to myself for a moment can we make some plans?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.