"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Claudia's shout brought her back at the very last moment.
- I knew that my letter would bring him at the earliest possible moment.
- As for Q's call, he had timed that, too, bringing in his raiders at the proper moment.
- He gathered his pressure forces for the final thrust that would bring the vital elements hard together at exactly the calculated moment.
- There is currently no plan to bring it to Europe at the moment, which I am gutted about.
- Bringing her arms forward at the last moment she struck the water cleanly, making barely a splash.
- The motion is a valid one and must be brought to the House at the earliest moment.
- What would be the best way of bringing this about at the moment?
- But the boys pointed out that it was Professor Darrow who had brought victory at the last moment.
- Fate has brought her to us at the moment we need her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.