"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It made him think of the strange turns his life had taken to bring him to this moment.
- Here are the decisions and events that brought the city to this moment.
- I felt everything had brought me to this one moment.
- Or: "Everything in our lives, yours and mine, has brought us to this moment."
- Years of preparation had brought her to this threshold moment.
- You may wonder if I'd been plotting all along to bring the evening to this moment.
- He began with great humility, referring to "the man whose conduct has brought all of us to this moment."
- And as he did so, he could not help but reflect on the circumstances that had brought him to this moment.
- What has brought us to this bizarre, disturbing moment?
- You might think a man who cannot see would bring special poignancy to this moment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.