"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The most effective - which is to say the most disorienting - sequences invariably feature the actor Anthony Holland.
- These cultures almost invariably featured a male sun god.
- The songs invariably feature a rhythm timed to the cadence of the march.
- The taverns invariably feature a leafy arbor where guests sit under the trees on warm afternoons sipping the light, slightly sweet white wine.
- You'll find Gdańsk's shield, invariably featuring heraldic lions, on countless public buildings throughout the city.
- Its covers invariably feature fine art, and the art often has nothing to do with medicine.
- The team's home strip invariably features a royal blue shirt (often with white and/or red trim).
- The tallest attraction is the 47 metre Ferris wheel and the fair almost invariably features a major roller coaster.
- Australian and UK daily soap operas invariably feature a certain amount of exterior shot footage in every episode.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.