"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These broadcasts deliver morning announcements in a video format, as well as show the culture around the school by filming segments featuring students and staff.
- In March 2010, a new program schedule was launched for the station, featuring fewer on-air staff and more locally produced programs.
- A homage to the original Nickelback music video for Rockstar featuring the players, staff and fans of the Shef...
- The clever script contained many references to school life, and featured staff from many departments.
- The Newtonite is produced in room 273 of the new building, and features a large editorial board and staff.
- It would have featured staff from North Lincolnshire Homes.
- He produces Central Authors, the university's television series featuring faculty, staff, and alumni/ae speaking about their publications.
- The stores featured overhead signs, large parking lots, convenient hours, everyday low prices, and helpful staff on the aisles.
- Like most Crittenton hospitals, it featured primarily female staff and welcomed all women (not just home inmates) to use it.
- In an effort to showcase the talent and school spirit of Page High, students and teachers organized a lip dub featuring the entire student body and staff.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.