"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- An edition of ABC's Nightline featured a case he won for a woman who died after a missed diagnosis of breast cancer.
- Each episode features a different case being solved by Borewicz.
- European pressings of the CD featured a standard case, and the insert contained the covers of fictional Tool releases.
- This version features a case on firearms.
- Each season features a major case that Hewes and her firm take on, while also examining a chapter of the complicated relationship between Ellen and Patty.
- It features a bottlenecked case and a pointed, steel-core, brass-jacketed bullet.
- The original DX7 featured a brown case with plastic membrane film buttons, and was produced from 1983 to 1986.
- The eMate 300 featured a green-colored translucent durable case designed for intense use in classrooms.
- Space Channel 5 Part 2 (Limited Edition) was released in Japan featuring a carrying case and a set of large headphones.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.