"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- NOTE: The credit for qualified Advanced Lean-Burn Technology vehicles terminates effective 12-31-2010.
- The publication was terminated effective with the issue of January 1919.
- March 17, 2010 - Oregon head coach Ernie Kent's contract was terminated effective June 30.
- The range's lease was terminated effective August 29, 2008, after city council voted in support of the City Based Measures to Address Gun Violence.
- The company decided to shut down when its contract with DHL, its largest customer, was terminated abruptly effective June 1, 2012.
- On January 5, 2011 the Calgary Flames announced that J.D. Watt's contract has been terminated effective immediately.
- Hung Hom Ferry Pier, service terminated effective 1 April 2011.
- The restart proved to be unsuccessful, however, and the publication was terminated effective with its next issue, dated January 1938.
- NOTE: The credit for qualified hybrid vehicles terminates effective 12-31-2010.
- The Austereo partnership was terminated effective May 24, 2010.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.