"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In sum, when time out is combined with reasoning, it remains effective through the school years.
- It will remain effective through several washings, the physicians wrote.
- Effective through 1996, they are expected to generate an estimated $2.6 billion to help pay for extended unemployment benefits.
- They are effective from July 1 through June 30 every year.
- Civic involvement is encouraged and made more effective through the use of information channels.
- For God designed him to be the means of expiating sin by his death, effective through faith.
- Some drugs have a higher rate of absorption, and are thus more effective in smaller doses, through this route.
- But they are useful tools that could be made more effective through strong American support.
- This is effective through receipt of census data for the year 2010.
- Various sections of the law took effect on July 1 and others will become effective through 2003.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.