"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I'd just like to say that if anyone wants to resign effective immediately, then I will accept it.
- He resigned effective August 25, 2009 and was sentenced to one year and a day of prison.
- The following day, he announced that he was resigning effective July 1, 1998.
- Four days later, he resigned effective at the end of the 2006 season.
- His decision, amid a great deal of student and parent protest, was to resign effective June 30, 2008.
- It was announced that Smith will resign effective January 1, 2013.
- Barring an agreement, he plans to resign effective at midnight tonight.
- He served in that position until resigning effective July 15, 2006.
- Riddle, who served as director for the existence of the institution, resigned effective June 30, 2006.
- Stein resigned effective the end of the 2010 season under pressure from fans, media, and the administration.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.