"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The organization chart already in your hands is made effective as of now.
- Sanctions against Iraqi military forces can be made more effective.
- "The rule change should have been made effective immediately," he said.
- Q. Is a community service program made more effective, if run as a business?
- In 1989 legislation made effective a list of essential drugs.
- In other words, how is political control to be made effective?
- "But here, we're making effective education a national concern and that we've got to get the focus back on learning."
- Said position to be made effective as of the above date.
- We support the embargo, but the question is, how can it be made effective?
- I just don't quite see how it could have been made effective.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.