"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Generic Antidepressants Are generics as effective as brand antidepressants?
- The first effective antidepressants evolved from discoveries in a quite different field.
- Antiglucocorticoids could be effective antidepressants for a subset of specific mood disorders, but their use is limited by side effects.
- In fact, a few showed that St. John's wort was as effective as some prescription antidepressants.
- People say, 'If we'd had effective antidepressants in Anne Sexton's time, we wouldn't have had her great poetry.'
- As a result, he said, a drug plan could include two older drugs on its formulary while excluding newer, more effective antidepressants that cost more.
- Is talk therapy as effective as antidepressants?
- Contemplating a return to Romania as a soldier or a monk, he was on a continuous search for effective antidepressants, medicating himself with passion flower extract, and, eventually, with methamphetamine.
- There are now many choices of effective antidepressants, including those with minimal side effects, and even the much-feared "electroshock" therapy is much safer today.
- The widespread use of safe, effective antidepressants like Prozac has put advocates of traditional psychotherapy on the defensive.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.