"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Once that has been accomplished, I would look at how we could provide cost effective Hospitalization Insurance for all Americans.
- Façade is constructed with windows curtain system and T shape sun hoods which provide fully effective using of artificial and natural lighting.
- This allows it to provide effective covering fire for advancing friendly units.
- "Now it's up to the Legislature to give the marine police the wherewithal to provide effective enforcement," he said.
- Texas Oncology invests in technology on an ongoing basis to provide effective, sophisticated, and patient-specific treatment options.
- Such aerial moments provided effective contrasts to the piece's otherwise earthbound choreography.
- However, to provide effective, life-saving first aid interventions requires instruction and practical training.
- The Commission should not rely too heavily on the implementing authorities or firms to provide effective monitoring.
- Feedback: Provide effective prompting during an activity and feedback after the assignment is complete.
- Traditionalists can opt for a more conventional mounting, which might be better, but we didn't try this and Ducati doesn't have the best record in providing effective mirrors.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.