"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Many analysts and doctors predict that the dearth of effective painkillers and the growing ranks of baby boomers suffering from aching joints will drive growth in the market.
- The drug is a safe and effective painkiller when used as an anaesthetic but can be lethal in capsule or tablet form.
- Father Tom spoke reassuringly to his patient: "I have antibiotic powder, capsules of various penicillin derivatives, but no effective painkiller.
- For centuries, opium and its derivatives have been considered a double-edged sword - the most effective painkiller on earth and also the most addictive substance.
- Heroin, a scourge of America's inner cities, is also an extremely effective painkiller that many physicians believe could help desperately ill cancer patients.
- Scientists report that the venomous black mamba produces a highly effective natural painkiller.
- But, he said, the early results seem highly promising, especially when combined with knowledge of brain chemistry gained during the 1980's and the availability of more effective painkillers.
- Opioids like morphine, codeine, and opium are effective painkillers, but they also have adverse effects, including addiction, nausea, and constipation.
- Finding it would help us understand pain initiation, and could thus help in the development of more effective and specific painkillers.
- There were effective painkillers in the first aid kit, but he was afraid they would knock him out.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.