"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But he had become more effective and comfortable with his role in the past year.
- It is very likely these weapons would have become effective if the first world war had lasted into 1919.
- And of late, also, they seemed to have become less effective.
- Yet at the same time, drug treatment programs have become more effective.
- After all, a parent could not make a child become responsible and effective.
- The law on the state enterprise (association) will have become effective.
- The procedure has become more open and effective as a result.
- "We want to help their military become more effective," an official here said.
- The treaty became effective the same day and was published one week later.
- However Henderson, despite his long years of experience, had now become less effective.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.