"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It has never been recommended as an effective medicine to be used for any purpose.
- We're about to start its production but only after the less effective medicines are sold out.
- "There are established processes in this country that tell us what is safe and effective medicine," he said.
- Thus, the agency said, children often receive inappropriate doses, or they get older, less effective medicines.
- Lawyers like me want nothing more for their clients than safe, effective medicines and medical devices.
- And donors were unwilling to spend the money for effective medicines.
- The main reason is that there are many effective medicines to fight the infection.
- There is a severe lack of effective medicines in developing countries.
- However, European citizens quite rightly demand that the best and more effective medicines are available.
- That is why new, effective and safe medicines will still be essential in the future.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.