"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The consolidation became effective during the second quarter of 2009.
- Monetary policy has been effective during the past year, but it is now spent.
- It is quite effective with a 3 percent failure rate during the first year of use.
- As he came to know and trust her, this became more effective, even during his worst spells.
- He was more effective during 1911, after a long rest during the winter.
- If you think about it, any physical changes to an organism would have to be effective during the development of embryos.
- I trust that European institutions and processes have remained effective during the financial crisis.
- "I thought our President was exceedingly effective as a leader during the gulf war," he said.
- They had been so effective during the regular season with the short, underneath passing game.
- Based on these criteria treatment is effective in more than 95% of people during the first year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.