"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I gather the transfer only becomes effective upon your father's death.
- Temporary regulations are effective immediately upon publication in the Federal Register.
- Each corporate action becomes effective upon its entry into the business register, and thus has a constitutive effect.
- Hawaii's legislation was signed into law on July 8, 2011 and became effective upon signing.
- Lawmakers also vote on whether or not to make the bill effective upon signature of the governor, which requires a two-thirds majority.
- September 29, 2005 - Hamm announces his retirement, effective upon the election of a new leader.
- This system proved effective upon its introduction during the 2005-06 season for Roma.
- The bill became effective upon royal assent, which it received on 21 July.
- The threat of serious punishment is most effective upon those who have not yet begun to sell or to buy drugs.
- The bill passed into law on May 2, 2006 and was effective upon its approval.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.