"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The effective human dosage is 300–500 milligrams of pure mescaline.
- Prescription antioxidants then are delivered through the catheter, allowing the hair cells to receive an effective dosage, the researchers said.
- Further research must be done in order to determine the long-term response of ephedrine as well as the most effective dosage regimen.
- The most effective oral dosages appear to be between 500 and 2,000 mg.
- An effective dosage has been found to be 1 mg/1. of chlorine, applied as sodium hypochlorite.
- The lowest effective dosage should be used, and other drugs that affect breathing should be avoided.
- This was successful since it allowed more consistent and effective dosages for patients.
- The lowest effective dosage should always be used, and only for the prescribed length of time.
- It attempts to measure something different - the effective dosage of radiation averaged over all irradiated tissue.
- An effective dosage for supplemental calcium is 800 to 1,200 milligrams per day for most women.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.